Rights and licenses

Certificates, rights and licenses that you get after yachting school of Bogdan Brodowski..

Inshore Skipper 

This certificate gives you the right to drive a sailing yacht in coastal waters (up to 12 nautical miles from the coast, and it is 22224 m!)

The owner of the rights of this type should have all the skills to manage the court within the coastal waters of maneuvering, the safe operation of the yacht. To obtain such a certificate you do not need any other documents only practice with our trainers and exam.

Offshore Skipper 

The certificate gives the right to control by a court in the ocean waters as well as waters. Its owner must have a serious amount of knowledge and skills in the service of the yacht, navigation, crew organization and planning voyages.

The level of training is significantly higher than the level of Inshore. It is not for beginners. Additionally required:

  • Radio Operator Certificate
  • Certificate of First Aid (first aid)
  • The practice of 600 nautical miles, 100 miles of which the tides


DSCShort Range Certificate

Radio operator certificate, which you get after passing our course of radio communication.

Certificate SRC-DSC is as important documents like license skipper!

Training is conducted in conjunction with RYA accredited school.

There can be previously conducted on-line training and passing the test.


МедицинаFirst Aid Certificate

To be the captain is a big responsibility. An experienced yachtsman must be grounded on all occasions that may occur at sea, including provision of first aid to oneself or any other member of the crew.

For those who claim to be the level of Offshore Skipper, the presence of such a certificate is compulsory.

This certificate is available upon completion of the courses conducted by the Red Cross or on one of our courses of "First Aid".




Voditelj Brodice / Boat skipper, Croatia

ХорватияThe figures in the right you can get after undergoing the practice in Croatia. These rules apply in the European Union.