- Dates: every saturday
- Route 1: marine Lavrion- Кеа - Serifos - Мilos - Кimolos - Кitnos - Кea - foreland Sunion - marine Lavrion
- Route 2: marine Lavrion - foreland Sunion- Poros - village Ermioni, Peloponnese - Hydra - Metana - Кea - marine Lavrion
- Yacht: Bavaria Cruiser 46 ( Cabins : 4, Seats: 9, WC: 2)
- Cost: from 590 еuros/person
Яхт Школа | Получить права на яхту RYA, ISSA | Отдых на яхте | Чартер яхт | Книги по яхтингу | Корпоративные регаты
Magic Greek vacation on a yacht with BB Yachting!
Day 1. Arrival to Athens Airport, transfer to the marina in Lavrio. Marina Lavrio is a great starting point, which every yachtsman will appreciate! From here you can easily reach the most interesting yachting places. No need to hesitate, we are going on a sailing trip!
*it is possible to start from Athens
Renting of the yacht, purchase of products. Check the weather forecast. Go to the island of Kea, 15-20 miles (3-4 hours). The night is at anchor in the bay.
Day 2. Crossing to island Serifos, 30 miles. Parking in the city until evening.
Exit at night from the island of Milos. Night crossing Serifos-Milos, 30 miles.
Day 3. Morning arrival at Milos. Parking in the port of Adamas. Overnight in Milos.
Day 4. Bypassing the island of Milos from the south, arriving on the island of Kimolos, 30 miles.
Night at anchor near the village Psakhi.
Day 5. Crossing to island Кitnos, 45 miles. Overnight in the city.
Day 6. Crossing to island Кea. Overnight in the city.
Day 7. Crossing to Lavrion with stop in foreland Sunion, 20 miles. Arrival ti the base.
Day 8. Give back yacht. Way home .
If the forecast is strong wind - 20-30 knots, go to the Saronic Gulf:
Day 1. Crossing to foreland Sunion , 6 miles. Overnight at anchor.
Day 2. Crossing to island Poros 30 miles. Night in the city .
Day 3. Crossing to village Ermioni, demi-island Peloponnese, 20 miles.
Night in village: on anchor or ih the marine.
Day 4. Crossing to island Hydra, 10 miles. Night in the city.
Day 5. Crossing to demi -island Metana, 20 miles. Night in the city.
Day 6. Crossing to island Кea, 40 миль. Night at anchor in bay.
Day 7. Crossing to Lavrion, 15 miles. Arrival on base.
Day 8. Give back yacht. Way home.
Start: marine Lavrion, Greece.
Cost: 730 еuros/ person.
The price includes :
- yacht rental;
- Russian- speaking skipper;
- bed linen (without towels);
- gas, a full set of dishes;
- the first and last night in the port.
- аvia - flight Kiev-Аthens-Кiev from 120 еuros/person;
- transfer airport-marine- airport –from 5-20 еuros;
- tourist tax 1 еuro per day;
- sport class insurance - 5-10 еuro/person;
- refundable deposit - 2500 еuros;
- additional options on the yacht (outboard motor, entrance to the marina, cleaning after the cruise);
- expenses during the cruise (food, fuel, entry fees to marinas, souvenirs, entry to national parks and reserves).
For those who study:
- Education - 250 еurо;
- Licence іnshore skipper - 250 euro.