- Dates: 25 august - 1 september 2018
- Price: 850 EUR/per
- Route: Marina di Portorosa - Milazzo - Vulcano - Lipari - Stromboli - Fillicudi - Allicudi - Cefal - Marina di Portorosa
- Yacht: Oceanis 45, Cabins: 4, Berths: 10 (8+2), WC: 2
The route may vary depending on the weather conditions, the wishes of the crew and other factors not dependent on either the skipper or the crew ...
- Day 1. Marina di Portorosa. Reception of the yacht, purchase of products, way to Milazzi, 7 miles, 1.2 hours, overnight in the marina.The unique advantage of Marina di Portorosa is its position. It is located on the seaside in a picturesque countryside. Famous Aeolian Islands are visible from this city. Portorosa is a first-class resort, it is surrounded by palm trees, pine nuts and other picturesque vegetation. The whole environment is very pleasant and harmonious. It's a small Venice that will surely amaze you!
- Day 2-3. MILAZZO. Walk around the city, visit the fish market, go to Lipari, stop at Vulcano, swim, lunch on the yacht, 18 miles, 3 hours. Overnight in the marina of Lipari.The main attraction of Milazzo is a fortress in the north-east of the town, one of the first Norman buildings on the island. The local castle castle is unofficially considered to be the analogue of the Tower in London. Tourists will also be interested in visiting the city's Cathedral, the churches of Madonna del Rosario and Giacomo Apostolo, the remains of the Palace of Giourati. In addition, from Milazzo it is convenient to go on an excursion to the fortress of Castoreale XIII century (15 km), covered with legends town of Tindari and Jalari Park - a curious ethnographic museum located in the vicinity of the resort.
Vulcano is the personal forge of the god Hephaestus. Here you can climb the slopes of such volcanoes as Scalata al Cratere and restore strength in a bath from the warm and viscous sulfur mud of Ladgeto di Fangi. Kayaking is a popular way to get to know the beauty of the grottoes and coastlines of the volcano.
- Day 4. Go to Stromboli, 22 miles, 4 hours, stay overnight at anchor. Optionally climbing the volcano.Stromboli, of course, is good! The active volcano - the smoke flows from the vents. If desired, you can even see the erupting lava from the yacht. In order to climb to the top of the vest you need what kind of any, and equipment, at least comfortable shoes. A pair of hours is enough to get around almost the whole town, sit in a cafe for a while, take a dip in the sea. Have you ever sunbathed on black volcanic sand? Do you want to try? Then welcome to Stromboli - here you have more than this.
- Day 5. Going to the islands of Filicudi and Alikoudi, 26 miles, 5 hours. Overnight in the cove at anchorThe densely populated Fern Island of Filicudi is a unique opportunity to visit the archaeological zone, where during the excavations a settlement of the Bronze Age was discovered. The main attraction Filikudi - grottoes, rocks in cacti and the purest blue water. The quietest, smallest island of Alikudi boasts an ancient history; Here, traces of the settlement of the III millennium BC were discovered.
- Day 6. Go to Cefal, 30 miles, 5 hours, overnight in the marina. Cefal - is a Sicilian diamond, attracting tourists all year round. It is pleasant to walk through narrow stone streets, relax in a restaurant overlooking the sea, drink a glass of wine, enjoy a beautiful view and a wonderful sunset.
- Day 7. Go back to Marina di Portorosa along the coast of Sicily, on the way we bathe, sunbathe, admire the views, 40 miles, 7 hours.
- Day 8. Delivery of the yacht.
Included in price:
- place on the yacht
- gas, a full set of dishes
- the first and last night in the port.
- air flight
- transfer airport - marina - airport - from 5-20 euros
- medical insurance - 5-10 euros / person
- food, fuel, parking in marinas, transit log (150-200 euros per person)
Security deposit for the yacht - 2500 euros (returned after the end of the cruise)
Outboard engeene - 80 euros (command expense, optional)