Theoretical classroom course is held in Kiev. Held throughout the year, but more often – in the autumn, winter and early spring.
Included topics are the following:
- Navigation and work with the card. Deviation, declination. Laying the course. Determination of origin
- International rules to prevent collisions of vessels (COLREG). Toots. Marine units
- Meteorology. Weather. Wind. The theory of the sails
- Radio (VHF, DSC). Marine alphabet
- Beacons. The system IALA. The cardinal and lateral marks
- Pilotage. Marked on the map. Selection of parking
- Navigation lights
- tides, currents. Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)
- Local marine regulations. Preparing to go to sea. Yacht etiquette. The device yacht. Documents on a yacht
- First aid. Procedure in case of emergency. Ways of summoning help. Safety features on a yacht.
Classes are held in our office: 94,Bohdan Khmelnytski st,.
The cost of the theoretical course: 250 euros. The quoted price includes material for training, as well as textbook “Skipper” by Bogdan Brodowski.
Call us: (050) 419-10-23; (067) 238-62-11 or to submit a request to mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are happy to answer any question!