The Yacht cruising status and competence of the organizer and participants of the yacht cruise, and its features.
1. BB Yachting Company.
“BB Yachting” COMPANY is an organizer of vacation or study on a yacht.
1. Conduct training in sailing and motor yacht management with obtaining international rights in the inshore and offshore categories.
2. Organize a cruise on a yacht, according to the cruise program.
3. Select and book yachts from charter companies.
4. Provide the cruise with a qualified, experienced skipper (instructor skipper).
5. Provide consulting assistance in route planning.
6. Accompany the client on independent cruises.
7. Provide advice on selecting transfer options.
8. Assist in obtaining sports-type medical insurance for cruise participants, deposit insurance, and car insurance (green card).
1. An advance payment of 50% of the cost of the cruise to secure a seat for the participant.
2. Payment of the second 50% 45 days before the start of the cruise.
3. If there are less than 45 days left before the cruise, 100% of the cost of the cruise is paid.
4. After paying for the cruise, the participant is sent a Crew list and Board Pass, which indicates the list of crew members, cruise dates, marina location, contact information of the company representative and skipper.
This document confirms 100% payment for participation and is an official document that you must have with you when crossing the border along with your passport and insurance.
If a participant cancels a cruise no later than 45 days before the cruise, the prepayment is refunded only if a replacement is found.
If you cancel the cruise later than 45 days before its departure, payment will not be refunded.